Today (this morning!), Thursday, August 20th is the new moon in LEO… occurring at 3:03pm PDT / 5:03 pm CDT / 6:03 pm EDST. Since many of you visiting this blog are looking to achieve even more career success, I wanted to let you know that the new moon is a powerful time to sit down and write out your goals / dreams / intentions / vision.
If you or someone you know is making new moon wishes/intentions in the area of CAREER, I offer a no cost initial ‘Career Coaching Booster Session’ that will help someone to clarify their goals/dreams/visions and to take the first step on their road-map to success.
Here is how it works: The next new moon is ruled by LEO…
- It is very powerful to set intentions within 8 hours of the new moon (after the new moon occurs). Within 48 hours is still powerful.
- Write up to 10 intentions (any more than that and the energy gets kind of displaced).
- It is best to hand write them (vs type)
- Each month, the new moon is ruled by a different astrological sign which rules certain aspects of life.
- Writing intentions in these areas is very powerful but you can write your intentions in ANY area of your life.
- Write your intentions in the positive… In other words, state what you want (don’t say what you don’t want or may just get that!).
Leo is ruled by:
- Heart Connections, including: romance, children, dating, intense love encounters, giving and seeking approval
- Creativity, including: enthusiasm, creative projects, artistic expression, total subjective involvement, self-actualization, passion
- Giving Love, including: loyalty, generosity, bringing joy, encouragement, kindness
- Pleasure and Celebration, including: fun, play, games, parties, vacations, recreational sports, taking risks for excitement
- Dignity, including: recognition, being center stage, self-confidence, powerful individual expression, radiance, benevolence
- Determination, including: leadership, concentrated focus, follow through, strength of purpose, resoluteness, stamina
- Arrogance, including: pride, being overly dramatic, self-centerdness, extravagance, bossiness
- In matters of restoring health, Leo rules: back and spine, exhaustion, heat exhaustion, heart, inflammations
I get all of this info and give full credit to astrologer, Jan Spiller, author of the book ‘New Moon Astrology.’ You can read more about this month’s new moon on her site at: http://www.janspiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1571
She says this about the Leo new moon: “Because this New Moon is in the sign of Leo, it’s a powerful time for new beginnings in activating your romantic life and starting new creative project. Things you may have wanted to happen in your life for a long time can begin easily manifesting through using the boost of this energetic and happy New Moon!”
My wish for you is that all of your new moon wishes come true. As my friends and family know – August is a fun and magical month! Everyone should let their Leo out – Kelly